1.Master the charging time correctly The battery is best charged once when the depth of discharge is 60% -70%.
2. It is strictly forbidden to lose power during storage. The power loss state means that the battery is not charged in time after use. When the battery is stored in a state of power shortage, sulfation is likely to occur, and the lead sulfate crystals adhere to the electrode plate, blocking the electrical ion channel, resulting in insufficient charging and a decrease in battery capacity. The longer the idle state is, the worse the battery is damaged. Therefore, when the battery is idle, it should be recharged once a month, so as to better maintain the battery health.
3. Avoid large current discharge When the electric vehicle is starting, manning, or going uphill, please use the pedal to help, try to avoid instant large current discharge. Large current discharge easily leads to lead sulfate crystals, which damages the physical properties of the battery plates.
4. To prevent excessive exposure temperature, the internal pressure of the battery will increase and the battery pressure limiting valve will be forced to open automatically. The direct consequence is to increase the water loss of the battery. Excessive water loss of the battery will inevitably lead to a decline in battery activity and accelerate the softening of the electrode plate , The casing heats up during charging, and the casing bulges and deforms, causing fatal damage.
5. Avoid plug heating during charging Loose charger output plugs, oxidation of contact surfaces, etc. will cause the charging plug to heat up. Excessive heating time will cause the charging plug to short-circuit, directly damage the charger, and bring unnecessary losses. Therefore, when the above situation is found, the oxide should be removed or the connector should be replaced in time.
6. Periodic inspection During use, if the continuous range of the electric vehicle suddenly drops by more than ten kilometers in a short time, it is likely that at least one battery in the battery pack is broken, the plate is softened, and the active material Short circuit phenomena such as shedding. At this time, you should go to a professional battery repair organization for inspection, repair or grouping in time. This can relatively extend the life of the battery pack and save money to the greatest extent.