1. The appearance is different.
2. Different gears: the curved beam car does not have a clutch handle, and it is automatically shifted. However, the left hand of the men's motorcycle has an additional clutch handle, which is more arbitrary. It should be said that men's motorcycles are more like cars.
3. Learn to drive: Curved beam cars are easier to learn, men's cars are more difficult, but they are not difficult.
4. Different driving comfort: men's motorcycles are more comfortable to drive.
5. Different load capacities: Men's motorcycles have heavier loads than women's curved beam vehicles.
6. The curved beam car is specially designed for women.