Maintenance Of Electric Tricycle
(1) Before riding, should check whether the battery box is locked, display panel lights display is normal.
(2) When running on rainy days in the water, the depth of water does not exceed the normal driving in the center of the electric wheel, such as the depth of water in the road to exceed the center of the electric wheel, the electric wheel may cause water seepage and fault.
(3) The vehicle should be avoided in the air humidity, high temperature and corrosive gas sites, lest the metal parts of the electroplating paint surface chemical corrosion.
(4) Should avoid the whole time of the hot sun exposure and rain, so as to avoid damage to the controller components, resulting in operation failure, accidents.
(5) The electrical control part structure is complex, the user should not disassemble and repair without authorization. If the local charging voltage is unstable, easy to make the charger fuse fuses, the proposed use of AC voltage regulator.
(6) It is normal for electric bicycles to feel heavier when they regress, and to push forward a slight friction sound in the hub.
(7) Riding should not overload, should not be placed overweight items and people, so as not to damage the battery and motor.
(8) The lubrication of bicycles is an important part of the maintenance of bicycles, according to the use of the front axle, the rear axle, the axis, flywheel, forward fork, shock absorber rotation fulcrum and other components every six to one year to scrub and lubrication (the use of molybdenum disulfide grease recommended). The transmission parts in the electric hub have been coated with special lubricating oil, and the user does not have to scrub and lubricate themselves. Abnormal situation can be found to the company's special repair points for maintenance.