Powered motor scooters introduction
The frame of a powered motor scooters plays a very important role. Frame is to the scooter what CPU is to the computer. At present, there are two main types of frames in the market: one is a hard frame and the other one is a full suspension frame. This scooter uses suspended frame. Drivers will feel labor saving during the riding and the overall weight of the scooter is lighter.
Fr tyre/Rr tyre: 130/90-10/130/90-10
Fr /Rr brake: Disc/Drum
Max speed(km/h): 90
Standard Power(kw/rpm): 6.0/7000
1. Terms of Trade: FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW, etc.
2. Payment terms: a.) TT (30% as for deposit before production, the rest will be paid after finish produce and before loading)b.) L/C at sight.
3. MOQ:one container 20feet.
a) If without brand or with OPAI brand: 1*40HQ (max 5 models mixed) or 1*20GP (max 3 models mixed).
b) If with customer's brand(OEM): 1*40HQ per model. If less than 1*40HQ per model, there will be OEM fee USD100/model.
4. Color: Optional.
5. Delivery Time (Lead time): about 30workdays,but according the detail require.
a) If without brand or with OPAI brand: within 30 working days after receiving deposit or L/C.
b) If with customer's brand(OEM): within 45 working days after receiving deposit or L/C.
c) For regular order after the 1st order, the delivery date will be with 25 working days after receiving deposit or L/C.
6. Guarantee: main parts(for excample engine,motor,frame,shock absorber,hub etc) one year or 6000km which first coming.
7. Free spare parts 1% (except sepcial offer).